Histats Counter

NEED A LOAN TO TRADE FOREX?

Well, don’t do it! Clear and simple, do not take out a loan to trade Forex. It’s stupid. It’s risky, and it could leave you owing hundreds of thousands of dollars, even if you only take out a few thousand. Any sort of investing should be done with funds you can only afford to lose, bottom line. Trading Forex is a risk, why would you compound that risk for loss with having to pay a loan for Forex every month? Makes no Sense, quick way to lose more money than before.

Where to get Funding For Forex Then?

Honestly, I’m not sure. How does anyone get financing for ideas? Talk to relatives, wait for someone to die. The possibilities are limiteless or limited based on your personal situation. All I know is, I’d be a mother **(#$@#(&$# if I told you it were a good idea to take out a loan to trade in the Forex market. However, if you do have outstanding bills or payments on credits cards that you are looking to consolodate your debt, you really need to try out Prosper. Prosper is the most painless way to take out a loan I’ve ever seen. The only problem I encountered was the fact that I don’t have an official job, I work for myself and lack paystubs and a “pretty” tax return to show their credit department. THE ONLY CATCH. But hey, can you really expect them to let you take out a loan without a little reassurance you can pay it back? Other than that Prosper really is the coolest site you’ll ever see with respect to borrowing money. I’m sure most of you aren’t there yet, but you can also lend money with sweet returns.

Ok, so the most important thing to remember is not to take out a Loan for Forex, whatever you do! Taking out a loan for trading Forex is the dumbest thing a human being can do with respcet to the Forex market. With proper money management you can turn $10,000 into $100,000 very quickly. One of my former Forex mentors had 600% return in under 2 months, if he can do that, I’m sure with some help you can make at least 10-20% with your Forex account a month. Period. I hope this little entry about Forex LOANS helped you out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment